For any further questions about the information below, call us on (0191 378 3890)
or send us a message via our Contact page
When Visiting The Salon
Below is a list of all of the things you should know before visiting the Salon - Please read carefully.
- DO NOT come to the Salon if you have any COVID-19 symptoms at all.
- Please come at the time of your appointment to avoid congestion in the Salon.
- Please come alone to your appointment unless you require assistance.
- Please enter your Contact Details in the visitor book which can be found on the Reception Desk - This is required as part of the government Track and Trace Scheme.
- Please sanitize your hands at the sanitizing station next to the Reception Desk.
- You do not need to wear a Face mask but you can if you wish.
- If we have a queue please let us know that you are here and then wait outside or in your car.
- If we do not answer your call please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible - We are doing our best during this busy time.
- We may have to cancel your appointment if our stylists show any COVID-19 symptoms.
Precautions we are taking
Below is a list of all of the precautions Twilight Hair Studio stylists are taking to ensure safety within the Salon.
- We are following Social Distancing guidelines (Two-meter distance).
- We have screens between the Salon Styling stations.
- Coat hanging facilities are currently not available.
- Magazines are currently not available.
- All of our Stylists are wearing a face screen.
- We have an enhanced cleaning regime.
- All gowns and towels are single-use only.
- We are sanitizing all equipment and our hands after every client.
- Cash is accepted but contactless card payment is advised.
- Our toilet facilities can still be used by customers.